QuickSwap User Guide
Reminder: Operations require transaction fees. Please prepare enough MATIC in advance to avoid transaction failures.
If you want to cross-chain the assets of the Ethereum to Polygon, click on the link to jump to the tutorial.
- Click"Create Wallet"
- Set up your wallet name, password, and backup your mnemonic phrase!
- Click "Back Up Now" to backup the mnemonic phrase
If you already have a digital currency wallet, you can directly "Import wallet"
- Select "Import ONTID digital identity Wallet" or "Import other wallet"-"ONTO multi-token wallet "
- Mnemonic Phrase, Keystore and other import methods supported
If it is not a newly created ONT ID , you need to create a Polygon address. Look for "MATIC" token in the token list on Asset Page, and then tap on it to bring up the address creation popup. Tap on the arrow button to proceed. Enter your wallet password to confirm and create your Polygon address.
- Click "+" on the Asset Page and search for USDT
- Find the corresponding USDT under the Polygon and click "+" on the right to see the USDT on the Asset Page. Click to enter the asset details page and click "Receive" to view the wallet address.
- Click on the "Discover" Page
- Search QuickSwap
- Click "Confirm" in the disclaimer pop-up window to enter the dApp
- Select the token to be exchanged and fill in the exchange amount
- After clicking "Approve ETH", enter the password in the pop-up window to complete the authorization (only required for the first time)
- Click "Swap"-"Confirm Swap"
- Click "Confirm" and enter the password to complete the exchange
- Click "Rewards"
- Find the liquidity mining pool of ETH-MATIC, click "Deposit"
- Click "Add ETH-MATIC liquidity"
- Enter the number of assets to add liquidity or click "MAX" to add all
- Click "Supply"-"Confirm Supply"
- Click "Confirm" and enter the password to add the liquidity of the ETH-MATIC
- Click again in "Rewards" to enter the liquidity pool of ETH-MATIC
- Click "Deposit QUICK-V2 LP Tokens"
- Click "Approve" and enter the password in the pop-up window to complete the authorization (only required for the first time)
- Enter the required LP Token or click "MAX" to stake all
- Click "Deposit"
- After clicking "Confirm", enter the password to complete the stake
1） If you want to withdraw the staked LP Token, click "Withdraw"-"Withdraw & Claim" in the liquidity mining pool and enter the password in the pop-up window to retrieve all LP Tokens and receive Quick incentives
2) If you want to withdraw liquidity, click "Pool"-"Remove" and follow the prompts to withdraw liquidity.