Anyswap User Guide
At present, Anyswap Bridge cannot adapt to the mobile terminal. If you want to cross the assets of the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) to Polygon, you need to log in to the Metamask on the PC terminal for operation.
Metamask download link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/metamask/nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn
- Choose to export the private keys
- Click the avatar page in the upper right corner
- Select "Import Account"
- Paste the private key
- On Anyswap, Choose MATIC network and click "Connect wallet"
- Copy the settings below to set MATIC network on Metamask
- Network Name: MATIC
- New RPC URL: https://rpc-mainnet.matic.network
- Chain ID: 137
- Symbol: MATIC
- Block Explorer URL: https://polygonscan.com
- Take BANANA as an example. Select BANANA, and enter the amout you would like to deposit.
- Click "CrossChain Deposit", and then lick "Confirm" on Metamask to complete Cross-chain deposit
- Enter the tutorial page via: https://anyswap-faq.readthedocs.io/en/latest/How%20To%20Setup%20and%20Use%20Anyswap.html#how-to-use-anyswap