Solo.top User Guide
Take the BSC version of Solo.top as an example
Create ONT ID Set up your wallet name, password, and backup your mnemonic phrase!
If you already have a ONT ID wallet, you may choose to import your ONT ID digital identity wallet. Mnemonic Phrase, Keystore and other import methods supported.
- Click "+" on the Asset Page and search for USDT
- Find the corresponding USDT under the BSC and click "+" on the right to see the USDT_BEP20 on the Asset Page. Click to enter the asset details page and click "Receive" to view the wallet address.
- Click on the "Discover" page
- Search Solo.top
- Click "Confirm" in the disclaimer pop-up window to enter the dApp
- Click "Single-Asset Mining"
- Choose the assets you want to deposit
- Fill in the amount to be deposited or selecting the proportion of the wallet balance to deposit
- Click "Approve" and "Deposit" (Approvement is only required for the first time)
- Click "Confirm" and enter the password to complete Single-Asset Mining
- Select the asset to be withdrawn on the Single-Asset Mining page
- Fill in the amount that needs to be withdrawn or select the deposit ratio to withdraw
- Click "Withdraw"
- Click "Confirm" and enter the password to complete the asset withdrawal
- On the Single-Asset Mining, select the asset that needs to be claimed
- Click "Claim"