dFuture User Guide
- Click on the "Discover" Page
- Search “dFuture”
- Click on “dFuture” (BSC) to begin, If you want to experience dFuture on Heco, choose dFuture on Heco
- Click "Confirm" in the disclaimer pop-up window to enter the dApp
- Click on the upper left corner to select trading pairs, and the trading pair, "BTC/USDT" is taken as an example
- Select the transaction type, "LONG" is taken as an example
- Set unit, "USDT" is taken as an example here
- Enter the amount
- Slide to select leverage
- Click the“Open” button to authorize
- Click “Confirm” to authorize, enter the password and wait for the transaction to succeed
- Click the menu in the upper right corner and click “Pool” to enter “Liquidity Pool”
- Deposit liquidity: Set the amount of USDT deposited, and you can view the number of matched shares. Deposit liquidity starts at 100 USDT
- Remove liquidity: You can remove liquidity at any time, removing deducts 0.5% handling fee
- Staking acceleration: staking DFT accelerates the deposited USDT according to 1:1, and the acceleration amount does not exceed the USDT deposited in the current account liquidity, and is locked for 1 day after staking
- When a new staking is added, the expiration time is calculated according to the last staking.
- It can be redeemed after the period, and the redemption is charged with a 1% fee. If it is not redeemed after the expiration, it will still have an acceleration effect
- Click the menu in the upper right corner and click "Stake LP Token". Adding liquidity of the trading pair to the third-party DEX before checking your LP Token
- Click “Margin" to participate in LP Token farming
- Enter the amount or click "All", then click the "Stake" button below. Enter the password and wait for the transaction to succeed
- The income can be seen in “My stake” or "Account income"-"LP Token"
- Click the menu in the upper right corner and click "Stake DFT"
- Enter margin amount and click "Stake". Enter the password and wait for the transaction to succeed to participate in DFT staking
Participants will receive USDT rewards according to the percentage of staking DFT to the total margin (DFT). The reward pool is 25% of the liquidity transaction fee pool and interest pool; it needs to be locked for 3 days after staking, and the DFT can be withdrawn after 3 days.
Check the total margin (DFT) and rate of return of platform etc. at the top of the page.
- Click the menu in the upper right corner and enter the “Invite Friends for Commission"
- Click “Get my exclusive invitation code” button and the exclusive invitation address and invitation code will be displayed