Acryptos User Guide
2. Create ONT ID Multi-chain Wallet
- Set up your wallet name, password
- Select the ONT ID wallet chain type
- Backup your mnemonic phrase!
If you already have a ONT ID wallet, you can choose to import your ONT ID digital identity wallet or a Binance Smart Chain wallet.
- Click on the "Discover" Page
- Choose Acsi Finance
- Click "Confirm" in the disclaimer pop-up window to enter the dApp
- Click "Connect"
- Select "ONTO Wallet"
- Click ONT-BNB-BUSD
- Select the currency and amount to be staked, or click "MAX" to stake all (You can stake single currency , and the system will automatically convert the currency into two other currencies for stake)
- After clicking "Approve" (the number of approvements depends on the type of stake currency), enter the password in the pop-up window to complete the authorization
- After clicking "Invest", enter the password in the pop-up window to complete the stake and get the LP Token
- Click "Farm"
- Click "Connect Wallet"
- Select "ONT-BNB-BUSD" trading pair
- Fill in the number of LPs that need to be staked, or click "MAX" to stake all
- After clicking "Stake", a pop-up window will pop up twice in succession and ask for a password. The first is the authorization pop-up, and the second is the formal staking pop-up. After the two passwords are entered, the stake can be completed.
- Click "Trade"
- Choose the currency and quantity you want to exchange
- Click "Preview trade"-"Confirm trade", enter the password in the pop-up window to complete the exchange